Water Leak Detection Rockingham
Call Us Now on 0401 545 471 or Complete the Form Below for a Fast, Free Quote!
Every drop of clean water is precious. Unfortunately, leaks and cracks in pipes and fittings are the order of the day today, leading to 30%–50% water loss. Luckily, detecting a water leak and taking care of it on time can save you money and prevent a disaster.
Contact the Rockingham Leak Detection Experts at 0401 5454 471 if you suspect a water leak, and we'll use our professional water leak detection tools to look for the leak on your behalf. Afterward, regardless of where the leak is, we'll use the right leak repair tools and procedures to restore your plumbing.
What To Do if You Suspect a Water Leak
As soon as you suspect there's a water leak in your home or business, follow these steps:
- Turn off any water-using appliances, such as the hot water unit, toilet, taps, and retic.
- Locate your water meter and check to see if the numbers are changing; it's sometimes best to take a photo with your phone, then sit down and make a cup of tea before returning to take another shot 10-15 minutes later to see whether the numbers have changed. If you suspect the leak to be very minimal, it is best to check back after a couple of hours.
- If indeed the numbers have changed and you haven't used any water, call Aus Star Plumbing at 0401 545 471, and we'll come out and find the leak and fix it for you. If you receive an overpriced bill, we can reach out to Water Corp and submit a leak allowance form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
Where Is My Water Meter Located?
Now that we said you should locate your meter, do you know where your water meter is located? Unnoticed water leaks may cause a lot of damage to your home, so it's always good to know where your water meter is and check it from time to time to ensure it's not ticking away while you're not using it.
Some people have no idea where theirs is, which may lead to a lot of drama when water runs all over the place. Luckily, with this tool from Water Corp, you can locate your meter: https://mywater.com.au/
We recommend that homeowners keep their meter clear of bushes and shrubs after finding it, so it's easy to find when you need it. It also helps when you're getting your meter read.
Early Signs of a Water Leak or a Burst Pipe
- Visible signs of water damage, such as flaking plaster near taps and fixtures, peeling paint, or mildew.
- Constant sound of running water or low rumbling noise when the taps are turned off.
- Fluctuating water pressure.
- Puddles of water around a home could signify a burst underground pipe.
Call the Rockingham Leak Detection Experts - Aus Star Plumbing
If you suspect a leak in your home or business in Rockingham, don't wait until it causes more problems — Better safe than sorry! It will only cost you a small fortune to repair water leaks, but the cost could amount to unimaginable loss if the issue is not addressed.
Our technicians are well-trained and skilled at pinpointing even the most difficult-to-find leaks. Moreover, we use state-of-the-art time-saving, and non-invasive technology to diagnose and detect issues.
Let us maintain the value of your home — call Aus Star Plumbing on 0401 545 471 to have your leak fixed right away!